The course will take place both in the classroom and within our training facility or on site. Practical use of the relevant equipment will be included. Both a written and practical test will confirm that the required standard has been met.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
This 2 Day course builds on previous working at height qualifications and experience. It is aimed at personnel who run teams of working at height operatives or persons undertaking a more supervisory role within this field. The aim of the course is to provide persons with both theoretical and practical knowledge. Delegates will return to the workplace with the knowledge and confidence to oversee the safe working at height practices of their teams.
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Permits to work
- Equipment Inspections and maintenance records
- Control and safety of persons in;
- Work Restraint
- Work Positioning
- Fall Arrest
- Rescue systems
- Casualty management
- The course is suitable for site and management personnel who possess an in-date, and recognised, Working at Height qualification and some First Aid experience.
- All delegates must be at least 18 years of age and medically fit.
All successful delegates will receive a certificate and ID card covering their training for 2 years.
*All course run depending on number of candidates attending and are subject to date changes if numbers are not met.