Taskmasters team of safety system experts offer consultancy services that are tailored to your organisational requirements.
We can help you improve and maintain your safety systems as well as providing you with the peace of mind that your safety systems are in fact safe.
Our Consultancy Services include:
- Initial consultation period with client in order to work around required safety challenges related to training and product requirements.
- Attending meetings with external bodies on behalf of the client. For example meetings with building control, Local Councils and the HSE, where we are happy to assist in presenting the justifications in regards to the proposal of the intended systems of work.
- Compiling all the required documentation in order to provide a safe system of works that will enable the client to implement, monitor and control the procedures for safe working at height within the workplace.
- Technical design information of the proposed systems to be installed, this includes design drawings of the intended system and if required can also include structural calculations.
- Installation of specific standard systems from ‘off the shelf’ to ‘one-off’s’ specifically designed for the project specified.
- Training for customer-employees and contractors with additional recommendations on the supply of safety equipment i.e. harnesses, lanyards and rescue kits to complete safety documentation, covering Training and Operations and Maintenance Manuals on how to use systems correctly plus recommendations for inspection and testing regimes.
Please contact us to discuss your requirement.