This Confined Space Awareness Training course is suitable for any persons involved in entering areas that are classified as a confined space, where there may be a risk to lives or serious injuries (Low Risk).
This course is designed to allow a person to assess the potential risks, prior to allowing any operatives to enter a confined space. This course will also cover the required equipment that maybe needed in a confined space.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The aim of Confined Space Awareness Training this course will be to provide delegates with the knowledge needed so that they can safely recognise a confined space and appreciate the implications.
- Interpretation and Recognition of Confined Spaces
- Risk Assessment
- Preventing the need for Entry
- Equipment requirement
- Safe Working in Confined Spaces
- Use of a permit to work procedure
- Plant and Access requirements
- All delegates must be over 18 years of age and physically fit.
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire.
All successful delegates will receive a certificate and ID card covering their training for 3 years.