This Confined Space Training CP1 course is suitable for any persons involved in the consideration of planning to enter an area that is classified as a confined space, individuals will also be trained in the use of appropriate gas monitors & FPPE, which will include use of access systems needed for safe access/egress. (Medium Risk)
This course involves the use escape breathing apparatus with practical scenarios to test your knowledge.
(Please note: this course does not include how to rescue someone from a confined space, as the breathing apparatus used is for escape purposes only)
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The aim of this Confined Space Training CP1 course will be to provide individuals with the required awareness of how to work safely within a confined space, the objectives are to ensure the candidates can demonstrate the required knowledge of what is deemed as a confined space and also to demonstrate the skills to risk assess, prior to entry and what measures need to be taken in the event of emergency evacuation.
- Interpretation and Recognition of Confined Spaces
- Risk Assessment
- Preventing the need for Entry
- Safe Working in Confined Spaces
- Use of a permit to work & logging procedure
- Plant and Equipment and PFPE
- Use of escape breathing apparatus
- Use of Access Systems
- All delegates must be over 18 years of age and physically fit.
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire.
All successful delegates will receive a certificate and ID card covering their training for 3 years.