CONFINED SPACE TOP MAN TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
This Confined Space Top Man Training course is suitable for (Medium Risk) environments. This course is for any persons involved in the review/planning of risk and overall communication overview/monitoring and equipment and conditions classified as a confined space, you will also be required to plan/review/monitor required risks assessments, prior/while operatives are working in a confined space.
(Please note in order to attend this course, this will not require you to work in a confined space)
This course involves the use of escape breathing apparatus along with practical scenarios to test your knowledge.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The aim of this course will be to provide awareness of a safe working environment within a confined space, procedures to order to safe operations are accomplished in order to ensure safe entry and exit and on-going works whilst the operators are working in a confined space, this will include emergency procedures.
CONFINED SPACE TOP MAN TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Interpretation and Recognition of Confined Spaces
- Risk Assessment
- Preventing the need for Entry
- Safe Working in Confined Spaces
- Use of a permit to work/logging procedure
- Plant and Equipment: inspection/monitoring/control
- Use of escape breathing apparatus: inspection/monitoring/control
- Hygiene procedures/provisions
- Gas monitoring checks
- All delegates must be over 18 years of age and physically fit.
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire.
All successful delegates will receive a certificate and ID card covering their training for 2 years.