ROOFTOP SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
Our Rooftop Safety Training courses cover a variety of trades, including accessing safe access on flat/inclined roofs and difficult to reach areas. The courses covers the potential risk factors, correct anchorage and also the correct selection of fall protection when working at height.
COURSES WE OFFER:
KEY REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD COMPLETE YOUR ROOFTOP TRAINING WITH TASKMASTERS
- Course are conducted at academy using indoors and outdoors training structures so not weather dependent.
- Custom built “Safe House” including sloped roof area with multiple positioning anchorage points.
- Training structures giving the perfect realistic environment for candidates to learn the necessary practical skills required of them in real life scenarios.
- Comfort controlled training class rooms for theory training
- Open Monday to Sunday offering out of hours training
- Industry experienced trainers with a wealth of knowledge
- Our own in house trainers so we can offer flexibility on training dates
How long is my certification for?
All of our courses are certified for 2 years. However like all health and safety training, training can be refreshed at any time. (You can never have too much training!)
What qualifications do I need before completing Rooftop Safety Training?
Prior to completing a Rooftop training course you need to have a valid and in date Working at Height and Harness Awareness certification
What Certification will I receive?
On successful completion of the training course, candidates will be issued with a Taskmasters certification for the course taken.
Candidates will be assessed throughout the training, during practical exercises and will also complete a short multiple choice exam.
Due to the nature of this training and the importance placed on communication, the assessments will be undertaken in English. Therefore, candidates for this training must be able to understand and speak the English language.
What Industries need Rooftop safety training?
There is a wide variety of industries that work on or access rooftops that would require rooftop safety training these industries include: Construction, Facilities management, Telecoms and communications, Utilities, Forestry/landscaping,