This course is suitable for anyone who is currently into understanding the required roles and responsibilities in relation to managing teams on rescue operations involving anyone working at height with (Operator Level) I.e. Equivalent to Bronze requirement within the emergency workplace requirement.
These works would include mainly site-based planning and carrying working in remote or restricted areas, this would involve complex rescue/evacuation procedures.
The course gives a good insight into the planning and execution needed in relation to hot/cold de-briefing procedures that are specifically required for these types of works.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- Understanding the law and regulations relating to rescues/recovery
- Understanding the required roles and responsibilities in relation to the rescue/recovery within an active site-based structure.
- Understanding about an effective communication system within the rescue/recovery team (RRT)
- Being aware of required planning skills within a rescue/recovery situation: this will consist of a systematic approach from the initial response through to active roles required for the emergency teams.
- Being able to react to dynamic situations, this will consist of the required actions needed in to meet the planned objectives set out.
- Having an understanding of rescue/recovery planning/execution, this will include active operations for emergecny teams & liaison with external stakeholders prior to, and following on from incidents.
- Working at Height & Harness awareness certificate
- Emergency First Aid at Work certificate
All successful delegates will receive a certificate and ID card covering their training for 3 years