The Working at Height Operator Training course will take place both in the classroom and within our Training Academy or on site. Practical use of the relevant equipment will be included. A written test and continual practical assessment will confirm that the required standard has been reached.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
This 1 Day Working at Height Operator Training course is suitable for any persons involved with Working at Height. The aim of the course is to provide the delegate with a working knowledge of how to remain safe in exposed areas of the workplace. The course builds from the basics of how to wear a harness through to safe use of various work positions including work restraint and fall arrest.
- Height awareness
- Correct use of Working at Height equipment
- Care and maintenance of equipment
- Work restraint/positioning/fall arrest
- Basic rescues (theory content)
- Delegates must be physically and medically fit, as well as confident with heights.
All successful delegates will receive a certificate and ID card covering their training for 3 years.