This Confined Space Management Training course is suitable for any persons involved in the planning and management of personnel in confined space works.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The aim of this course will be for you to have the required understanding to oversee all planned works to include all required documentation covering risk assessments of confined space works. This will allow you to have the required knowledge in ensuring that the correct procedures have been implemented, including selection of equipment and the logging of information is correct, and that all documentation meets all the current legislation/ regulations.
The aim of this Confined Space Management Training course will be to provide awareness of a safe working environments within a confined space and to appreciate the dangers.
- Interpretation and Recognition of Confined Spaces
- Risk Assessments/ method statements
- Correct selection of equipment to meet individual job specifications
- Management & control measures for confined spaces in normal/rescue situations
- Control measures for correct inspection/use of confined space equipment
- Permit to work and logging system for personnel
- All delegates must be over 18 years of age and physically fit.
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire.
All successful delegates will receive a certificate and ID card covering their training for 2 years.