The FPE Inspection Training course is primarily classroom based although some practical elements are involved. A written test will confirm that the required standard has been met.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
This FPE Inspection Training course is aimed primarily at appointed persons who are responsible for the care and maintenance of Fall Protection Equipment and are required to broaden their knowledge base in this area. Delivered by our experienced and professional trainers, the course covers in depth detail on the inspection of Fall Protection Equipment from the legislative requirements through to recognizing damaged equipment and inspection records.
- Fall Protection Equipment inspections and maintenance records
- How to recognise damaged Fall Protection Equipment
- Practical Fall Protection Equipment inspections
- Disposal of damaged Fall Protection Equipment
- Experience in Working at Height coupled with an understanding of Health and Safety issues would be advantageous, but not essential.
All successful delegates will receive a certificate and ID card covering their training for 3 years.