SCAFFOLD RESCUE OPERATOR TRAINING AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The aim of the Scaffold Rescue Operator Training course is for delegates to have an awareness of their and their employer’s roles and responsibilities within the workplace. This will include safe systems of work whilst working at height. It will teach candidates safe methods of Rescue, as well as basic diagnosis of suspension Trauma.
Upon successful completion of the training course delegates will have knowledge in the following areas:
- Legislation/guidelines covering working at height, including working on various towers/structures
- Understanding collective protection systems
- Understanding the use of fall protection equipment to include the theory/practical elements relevant to wearing a harness and use of lanyards
- Awareness of how to survey for suitable anchorage points, in accordance to relevant standards
- Working at Height & Harness awareness certificate
- Emergency First Aid at Work certificate
All successful delegates will receive a certificate and ID card covering their training for 2 years
WHAT TRAINING CAN I COMPLETE AFTER SCAFFOLD RESCUE OPERATOR TRAINING?
Once you have completed your training we recommend you attend Scaffold Management training and First Aid.