Tower Rescue Training Package incorporates all aspects of basic safety for workers who might have to undertake the rescue of a static or suspended casualty. Tower Rescue Training is specifically aimed at those who are working on Masts or Towers in industries such as Telecoms.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Upon successful completion of the course candidates will have knowledge in the following areas
- Legislation/guidelines covering working at height, including working on various towers/structures
- Understanding collective protection systems
- Understanding the use of fall protection equipment to include the theory/practical elements relevant to wearing a harness and use of lanyards
- Awareness of how to survey for suitable anchorage points, in accordance to relevant standards
- All candidates must be over 18 years of age and must complete a medical questionnaire confirming their ability to complete the course.
- All candidates must hold a valid Working at height and Harness awareness certificate
All successful trainees will receive a certificate and ID card covering their training for 3 years with a 1-day refresher training required at regular intervals of at least 1 year.