CP2 CONFINED SPACE TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
This 2 day CP2 Confined Space Training course is suitable for any persons involved in entering areas that are classified as a confined space, where there may be a risk to lives or serious injuries. The aim of this course will be to provide awareness of a safe working environment within a confined space, procedures to ensure safe entry and exit into a confined space and emergency procedures.
The course will take place both in the classroom and within our Training Academy. Practical use of the relevant equipment will be included. A written test and continual practical assessment will confirm that the required standard has been reached.
(This will include accessing vertical/horizontal tunnels with limited light and the use of SRL’s)
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The aim of this course will be to provide awareness of a safe working environment within a confined space, and procedures to ensure safe entry and exit of a confined space and this will also include the use escape breathing apparatus, and on day two will provide the wearing use and inspection/use of full SCBA & how to rescue someone from a confined space.
CP2 CONFINED SPACE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Interpretation and Recognition of Confined Spaces
- Risk Assessment
- Preventing the need for Entry
- Safe Working in Confined Spaces
- Confidence in working with Escape sets & SCBA kits and re-breather systems
- How to set up a safe control system for works in normal/emergency mode
- Communication systems & hand signals with limited vision
- You have attended a CP1 course
- All delegates must be over 18 years of age and physically fit.
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire.
All successful delegates will receive a certificate and ID card covering their training for 3 years.
WHAT TRAINING CAN I COMPLETE AFTER CP2 TRAINING?
Once you have completed the CP2 Confined Space Training, we would recommend that you complete Confined Space Top Man Training and Confined Spaces Rescue/Evacuation Training