This Management of Working at Height Training course is predominately classroom based and is completed with a written exam to confirm the delegates level of competence.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
This 2 Day Management of Working at Height Training course is aimed at Management and Site Supervisors. On completion delegates will have a firm understanding of the legislative requirements that befall both the employer and the employee whilst working at height. Method statements coupled with risk assessments and in-depth product knowledge will aid delegates to make informative judgments with regard to safe systems of work. On site safety issues will be covered with advice offered as to ways of improving overall safety when working at height.
- Management responsibilities in Working at Height
- Method Statements / Risk Assessments
- Hierarchy of Fall Protection to include:
- Collective measures
- Work restraint / work positioning / fall arrest
- Care, maintenance and disposal of FPE
- Practical on-site safety issues
- Permits to work
- Site surveys for use of FPE
- There are no pre-requisites for managers and supervisors, although an understanding of the way in which FPE for Working at Height is used along with a basic understanding of Health and Safety issues would be an advantage.
All successful delegates will receive a certificate and ID card covering their training for 2 years