By using the very latest rope access techniques, Taskmasters are able to access areas of buildings and structures that were previously very difficult to get to, using conventional methods such as hydraulic access machines, cradles or scaffolding. These services on most occasions would also prove to be more expensive with methods other than Rope Access, especially scaffolding.
We have over the last decades accessed some of the most iconic structures and buildings in the UK, from changing a light bulb at 1,000 feet, to untwisting a flag, to installing lights on a historic statue, to painting a 10 storey building, to surveying a roller coaster, to descending from one of the Emirates Airlines Cable Cars on to a moving boat on the River Thames, to removing vegetation from a 900 year old church, to cleaning windows at 160m in the air, to installing a Christmas Tree on the side of a building, to painting a football stadium’s roof, and not forgetting cleaning the clock face of Big Ben. Taskmasters have years of experience in accessing the impossible.
The Benefits of Rope Access over other Access Methods:
- No inconvenience due to road closures and public hazards
- More cost effective than other access methods, e.g. Hydraulic Access Platforms, Cherry Pickers, Cradles, Scaffolding
- Rapid installation and dismantle of equipment and materials (thereby saving on cost and inconvenience to the customer)
- Minimal disruption at ground level, thereby allowing other contractors to carry out their works without being restricted
- More discreet than traditional methods
- Flexibility on rescheduling due to unpredictable weather conditions
- Lowered security risks as equipment that is used for access is dismantled every day, compared to scaffolding where the access equipment stays for the duration of the contract
All our Rope Access Technicians undertake stringent training and conform to IRATA/BS7985/BS ISO 22846.
We have a team of Rope Access Technicians on standby to cover your every need, 24hrs a day 7days a week.