You are here:
Home » Job Vacancies » GWO & Working at Height Safety Trainers
Due to our on-going expansion and growth in the renewable energy sector, WE are looking to recruit several Full-Time trainers to deliver a range of Renewable Energy training courses, along with Working at Height, Confined Space & Rescue Courses.
The suitable applicant is required to be able to deliver various training courses including GWO (Global Wind Energy) which will be mainly focused at our world class Training Academy in Kent in the South East of the UK. Experience in GWO would be preferred but training can be provided for the right candidate.
You will need to be enthusiastic, confident with a positive manner and be excellent at communicating with people and would ideally have at least a level 3/4 award in Educational Training or equivalent teaching qualification (PTLLS). Or have a proven track record of working within wind turbines or a Rope Access background with an interest in becoming a Trainer.
Previous experience in Rope Access, Working at Height, Rescue, First Aid and Confined Spaces would also be an advantage.
The successful applicant will be based in Kent, but additional travel maybe required to customer locations. (UK & Worldwide).
A full UK Driving license is required.
• Delivering training courses in line with the agreed syllabus.
• Supervising delegates during practical and theoretical training, ensuring lessons are conducted in a safe and professional manner.
• Have experience of Microsoft applications to include word/excel/power point
• Liaising with the training team and working as a team player.
• Compiling procedures and course instructions for candidates training on our structures.
• Maintaining a professional appearance & conduct and to always promote Taskmasters training programs actively to customers whenever possible.
• Ensuring that all paperwork regarding each course is completed in a timely accurate manner.
• Safety equipment inspections and monitoring of equipment required in preparation for courses.
• To work on their own initiative and be able to adapt to dynamic situations and prioritize.
• You will need to have a head for heights and be comfortable with working or training in confined spaces/restricted access
• Supporting the Company initiatives in line with ISO 9001 & ISO14001, Management system and various course accreditation’s
If you’re looking for a fulfilling career and want to play a major role within a fast-growing dynamic company, and you think you have what it takes please apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org