The YELLOW ZONE is dedicated to our accredited GWO wind energy training and features an abundance of amazing features:
- Two-storey access tower complete with vertical ladder and wire safe system
- Large Nacelle simulator on top landing with various anchor points for complex rescues.
- Escape hatch in Nacelle
ART Section (HUB/BLADE/GEARBOX/TRANSFORMER/YAW/SPINNER Section)
- Multiple access hatches, of various sizes emulating challenges you may encounter within a WTG.
- Crawl spaces, to simulate a “real life” environment.
- Interchangeable hatches, to accommodate specific WTG models, to create a realistic scenario in order meet a specific task.
- Unique Spinner section to simulates what you may encounter in your WTG.
- Blade tunnels at different elevations, so teams can simultaneously train in tandem
- Vertical YAW interchangeable Tunnel section
Types of example courses that can be completed on this structure:
Courses completed in the Yellow Zone:
GWO Advance Rescue (ART) Training
GWO Enhanced First Aid (EFA) Training